• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race Footage (Spoiler free)

A

Anonymous

masking_agent said:
thanks for this, really. i was looking everywhere for footage..

they are always up on our website the night of the race, but thought a thread would be useful for others to post links etc during the giro

A

Anonymous

killswitch said:
Maybe it would be better if this thread is in another/separate forum? Threads like the Petacchi one are serving as spoilers. :eek:

Well for that blame the people who are inconsiderate enough to put pettachi threads on the front page for people who come here looking for spoiler free reading. But this argument been over many times.

You could just bookmark this thread, or bookmark teamskyfans where i put the videos shortly before posting here, or steephill.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Will this thread be updated this weekend? Just learned that I will be unable to watch the Gardecchia stage :( highlights in the evening would be great though!