• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Radio or analog tv to watch TdF live on stage

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

me and my friends are planning to attend TdF stage 8. We are gonna ride on mtb with not a lot of equipment, but I would like to find a way to stay informed how the stage is going on.

Does anybody know or has an experience - is there in French mountains any chance to listen to some english speaking radio broadcasting live from TdF? Or to watch some terrestrial analog TV channel, no matter what language (but still, radio is gonna be better, since I am no happy with bringing even mini mini tv set :).

I was once at TdF so far and I know there is a speaker before the riders, but that was pretty too quick and mostly in french, which, I am sorry, I am not too strong so far :)

Thanks!