• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Robert Kišerlovski thread

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Once upon a time the Croatian was hailed as a future GT podium contender, but he has grown to become a valued domestique for riders such as Alberto Contador. Welcome to the thread of Robert Kišerlovski, who is surely looking to get a day in the spotlight after going for three years without a single win.

bettiniphoto_0194308_1_full_670.jpg

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I remeber him some yars ago. I thought he would became a good rider not a top one, but someone capable of doing good results in some races, but in the last year he almost disapear...

Last year he didn´t participate in the big tours, so let´s see how he is going this year. Alberto needs better climber to help against team sky, and he needs Kiserslovsky in top form to help him trying to break the sky train.

I like Kiserslovsky but he must do more, much more than he has being doing...

Re: Re:

Squire said:
movingtarget said:
He has every chance of becoming another Zubeldia but Zubeldia was more consistent with his anonomous top fives on GC.

Fixed that for you.

Haimar was world class in his prime. Not comparable to Kiserlovski.

Yes my memory is defective. He had a 4th and 5th in the Tour while Kiserlovski has had two top 10s in the Giro. Not much in common at all but I thought Kiserlovski was going to kick on but it did not happen. Zubeldia had a very long career as well. Zubeldia was more of a stealth fighter as he could finish high up on GC without his name being mentioned at all basically or hardly at all. Moncoutie was always easy to spot as he sat on the back of the bunch. Could not seem to handle riding in the pack.

TRENDING THREADS