• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sevilla - 6 months

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

coldeportes

BANNED
Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Duartista said:
The Friday stage referred to was stage 12.

For one do you speak Spanish Duartista ...

Second can you translate Spanish properly ...

Third do you believe all in the news outlets ...

a need to know before the answer, but it is in the same quote !

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
1 I'm not a native speaker, but I am reasonable.
2 Usually I think - are you saying I've misunderstood something in that quote? It seems fairly straightforward
3 No - if you have better/more accurate info, please share.

coldeportes said:
come on hrotha - you know better - this game is no x-box

@ Duartista thanks for your honesty 3. -

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/60th-vuelta-a-colombia-2-2/stage-9/results
No, I don't know better. If Sevilla crashed in stage 9, that's fine, but there's nothing in the original quote to suggest that, so the error is not in Duartista's interpretation of it. The UCI is clearly not referring to stage 9 when they say he finished 2nd (he was 4th in st. 9) and went on to win the final ITT two days later.

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
hrotha said:
No, I don't know better. If Sevilla crashed in stage 9, that's fine, but there's nothing in the original quote to suggest that, so the error is not in Duartista's interpretation of it. The UCI is clearly not referring to stage 9 when they say he finished 2nd (he was 4th in st. 9) and went on to win the final ITT two days later.

Did you know you were arguing with Daotec:D