• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Should BPC/Slayer etal. be banned

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Should BPC/Slayer etal. be banned and why or why not.

• No I like it when anyone sticks it to the "haters".

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

BANNED
Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Polish said:
The best part of banning him are the new forum names he comes up with upon returning.

I wonder what would happen if he took the persona of a anti-lance guy.
Probably end up as a mod lol.

Watch this space. ;)

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Rise Of The Dead said:
Going by Millars results at the pinnacle events, EPO worked?.

Take a walk.

He said it worked, you stupid piece of ****. His word is worth worlds more than your immature parrot act.

Slayer

BANNED
Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Lets talk about MEEEEE!

alan-partridge460_795711c.jpg

A

Anonymous

Hugh Januss said:
Yes or no. Please answer honestly.

I answered "No I like it when anyone sticks it to the 'haters'" before reading your first post. Oh well, secretly, sometimes I think the way he runs people who won't put him on ignore around is kind of funny. I never have to read the guy's posts.

Slayer

BANNED
Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
I answered "No I like it when anyone sticks it to the 'haters'" before reading your first post. Oh well, secretly, sometimes I think the way he runs people who won't put him on ignore around is kind of funny. I never have to read the guy's posts.

Thanks for the vote.

Smart move to play it all down. Can't get rid of me because what will that make your continued existence look like? :rolleyes:

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
i'll be down in brighton later this month, i'll search all of the south east for him (i don't believe the latest story about being from leeds and if he is i'll head up from manchester to do some detective work) and when i find him i'll bumrape him repeatedly with a rusty stick

Thoughtforfood said:

Can there be such a distiction as good trolls and bad trolls.:p

A

Anonymous

Hugh Januss said:
Can there be such a distiction as good trolls and bad trolls.:p

Is there a good side and dark side to The Force? :D

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
workingclasshero said:
i'll be down in brighton later this month, i'll search all of the south east for him (i don't believe the latest story about being from leeds and if he is i'll head up from manchester to do some detective work) and when i find him i'll . . .

You must be looking for banishment.

Slayer

BANNED
Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
workingclasshero said:
i'll be down in brighton later this month, i'll search all of the south east for him (i don't believe the latest story about being from leeds and if he is i'll head up from manchester to do some detective work) and when i find him i'll bumrape him repeatedly with a rusty stick

It's like funny, but imagine if I'd said that to him? You lot would be going nuts. The mods would have ten complaints already.

Anyway workingclasshero is not the brightest spark on the forum (he thinks I'm deadlift/Rise from the Dead), so I don't think he'll make a very good detective. My bum is safe. :D

I'm glad Slayer at least finds some of this "funny". But I do not and am locking the thread.

Complaints about posts, and members, need to be addressed to the moderators and administrators.

As has been shown enough in the past, if enough legitimate complaints are made, action by the administrators will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS