• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Smilies

A

Anonymous

UK.gif
bounce016.gif

no, they are annoying.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Dear Lord, please no. How about a return to communicating via the written word and people investing two seconds of effort into interpreting the meaning behind posts? I've had several snotty replies from members who didn't realize that I was agreeing with them simply because I omitted the appropriate round face from the end of my sentence. Granted, I am as old as Armstrong so I might not be able to communicate with the tweeter crowd without imagery. Imagine injecting sarcasm without dropping in the rolleyes... n00b or what?!

zamasailo said:
Can we have more of them?
:rolleyes:

TeamSkyFans said:
no, they are annoying.
:eek:
mewmewmew13 said:
I for one do not like the green hugely grinning guy that we have...it looks weird and a bit leering to me.
:D

pedaling squares said:
I've had several snotty replies from members who didn't realize that I was agreeing with them simply because I omitted the appropriate round face from the end of my sentence.
:p