• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Spoiler photos

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Please consider removing photos from the current days TdF link that give away the day's winner. I look forward to reading through the cyclingnews live coverage after work. I've followed the Tour this way for years. But it's ruined when the winner's picture appears right at the link. I can only squint and avoid it so much.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Same here.

Please CN, go back to the good old days when you could locate and click on the "Live Report" link for a completed race without accidentally finding out who won in the meantime via spoiler photos and headlines!

This especially affects readers not in a European time zone, who can't reasonably stay up until stupid o'clock to follow the live report in real time.

Maybe CN needs a separate page for the live feeds, that people like us can bookmark and visit safely?

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Providing there's not two races we're covering live on the same day, you can go directly to the live server for the last live coverage. It will take you to the first page of the live, so no spoilers.

http://live.cyclingnews.com/

You'll note the Paris-Roubaix coverage from the weekend is still there now.

Cheers
Greg Johnson