• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Stickies

A

Anonymous

Ferminal said:
Transfers thread is kind of defunct.

yup. no need for a transfers thread until august now, and im not sure about a fantasy game that hasnt been posted in for a month.

with all the races coming up the whole first page will be stickied soon. :D

TeamSkyFans said:
i think seven is excessive. :p

sticky-buns-lg.jpg

i can't eat 7 of these sticky buns, or were you talking about something else?;)

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Can we make this thread sticky? :p

Yeah too many stickies as you have to scroll to far down for the updated threads. The think before post BS thread could be an announcement at the top possibly!? And the transfer thread is also defunct yes.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I never understood the stickies unless it was for an announcement or rule. If a thread does not have the posts to keep it up it deserves to fall down, people need to search for what they want because one person's sticky is another's wasted space where their interesting thread should be.

Instead of site-wide stickies maybe a feature for a user to create their own sticky thread only sticky viewable to them. I use bookmarks, I know an old solution but it still works.