• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

stop the presses!! a new metal gear solid game is coming out!

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
never heard of metal gear solid? oh my...

I think this one will take place after mg3 and peace walker. probably around 1975 with possible time gaps, since big boss looks a lot older than in peace walker and mgs3 snake eater

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
metal gear is wonderful... if i remember right in mgs4 when he was talking to big mama or whatever her name was it showed in the background a list of the covers of previous mgs games and after mgs 4 it had 2 boxes with question marks, so i think he has another planned after this..

great games the 1st is my favourite though... 4th was probably the best game but the cutscenes were far too long and the whole story just wasnt as good as mgs1 which was legendary

Ryo Hazuki said:
this doesn't seme to be much of a gamer crowd, this forum :(

When i was a kid Metal Gear solid 2 together with Gta 3 and vice city were the 3 games that everyone in school would preorder, get on release day, and race to complete first talking about every day for like a month.

Unfortunately i didnt buy a ps2 until after vice so i missed out on that craze and it never got as big after.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
palmerq said:
metal gear is wonderful... if i remember right in mgs4 when he was talking to big mama or whatever her name was it showed in the background a list of the covers of previous mgs games and after mgs 4 it had 2 boxes with question marks, so i think he has another planned after this..

great games the 1st is my favourite though... 4th was probably the best game but the cutscenes were far too long and the whole story just wasnt as good as mgs1 which was legendary

that is correct. metal gear solid 5 is coming out as well. but nobody knows yet when. possibly for next gen

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
When i was a kid Metal Gear solid 2 together with Gta 3 and vice city were the 3 games that everyone in school would preorder, get on release day, and race to complete first talking about every day for like a month.

Unfortunately i didnt buy a ps2 until after vice so i missed out on that craze and it never got as big after.

I'll never forget release of gta3. still to me the most live changing game was and will always be shenmue (2) I own about 20 consoles and hundreds of retro games. mostly sega as I truly love that

TRENDING THREADS