• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TdF on American channels? (San Fran)

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Currently travelling around the U.S and i am in San Francisco for next 4 days and wouldn't mind watching some of the tour as i have missed sooo much already!

The hotel i am in has "lodgenet" (pay tv i guess?) and seems to have heaps of channels including many sports ones so if anyone can provide some info for tomorrows stage it would be much appreciated..

Have googled but cant seem to find anything!

At worst i'll use hotel net to stream..

Cheers Julian

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
i doubt they have the one sports channel that is showing the race. The race is shown on Versus channel.

Probably better odds using streaming than finding Versus channel.

If you've only got the web, try Steephill.tv. You may have to listen to in a foreign language.

If you have a mobile device (both iPhone/Pad and Droid), the Versus/RS total access app is $4.99. May not be worth it at this point, up to you, of course. But it does have live streaming, plus numerous on demand features and both short and extensive hi-lights.

TRENDING THREADS