• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TDF packages

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to watch the last 7 days of the TDF this year,can anyone suggest good tour operators that I could approach.I live in South Africa but quite happy to work through official operators elsewhere.
Any advice would be appreciated
:p

Easiest thing is to google Tour de France cycling tours 2014 and a selection of the companies operating will pop up. You can then look at them all and see which suits on price and size and what they are offering compared to what you want.I did a Sports Tours International tour a few years back which was good but there were a few too many people on the Tour for me personally. There was a good mix of nationalities though including quite a few South Africans. The downside with the companies looking after fewer people is that they are often more expensive but if you can afford it then no problem. A friend of mine had a good time at the Giro last year with On the Road Cycling Tours.

TRENDING THREADS