• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Bot logic thread

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Well I'm not sure I would view an off the cuff joke made by a poster on Bikerader as really that significant. Certainly not as representative of the reaction of the cycling world to racism. I don't think there is any need to be oversensitive about somebody making a joke about Moscon's racist comment (or rather Reza's reaction to it) especially when you realise the joke is deeply ironic. Plus it made me laugh.

But anyway, back on topic, I'd agree with the analysis made by previous posters which is that Moscon's actual ban amounts to very little. What does amount to something is that he is also being served with a final warning, although should another incident arise with Moscon I wouldnt put it past Sky to hold one of their very serious internal investigations, the result of which will never see the light of day.

Awesomeness from BotRadar:

I think all pro riders should go on strike and not race in protest against the silly test. That would get the UCI to sit up and think how can we test and not falsley acuse riders of doping. Even the riders who believe they are clean may actually be falling fowl of some daft test for something which confers no real world advantage.

Everyone has got there kickers in a twist over doping. Doping is bad but taking asthma medication is not bad if you have asthma. This is really one of those things if you step back you wonder what all the fuss is about. If you dont agree you have not stepped back

thehog said:

I think all pro riders should go on strike and not race in protest against the silly test. That would get the UCI to sit up and think how can we test and not falsley acuse riders of doping. Even the riders who believe they are clean may actually be falling fowl of some daft test for something which confers no real world advantage.

Everyone has got there kickers in a twist over doping. Doping is bad but taking asthma medication is not bad if you have asthma. This is really one of those things if you step back you wonder what all the fuss is about. If you dont agree you have not stepped back
Fowl? As in chicken?.. :lol:

This person's going to be really upset when Froomey gets handed his ban...

Irondan said:
thehog said:

Fowl? As in chicken?.. :lol:

This person's going to be really upset when Froomey gets handed his ban...

Turkey shoot ;)

People want heroes, don't they, and cycling mythology breeds this.

Who knows, in 50 years time people will be posting grainy black and white photos of Froome zigzagging up the Pordoi with a roughly-hewn spare tubular wrapped round his shoulders whilst sipping from a battered zinc Tramadol flask

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
thehog said:

Epic botlogic with truly awesome typos

Fowl - Winner winner chicken dinner :D

There kickers - Take it to the Doping in Soccer/Football thread

Might have a new winner? :cool:

Oliwright wrote:
Were people getting mad about Froome when he lost 1:10 in 1km on stage 9?
Look Dumoulin, Pinot or anyone else in the peloton could be having a similar case to Froome. But some * leaked it and Froome loses his right to the correct process.
Just because you don't support Froome doesn't mean you should rage at the keyboard.
EVERY GC contender other than Froome peaked early in the race. TD was at his best in Israel. Everything just fell right for Froome.

Some good botting going on here :cool:

ir3zir.jpg

TRENDING THREADS