• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Jonathan Vaughters; heartbeat of American Cycling, thread.

There is much to be said about Vaughters.

As a Colorado cyclist, I root for this team with Colorado roots.

Cycling, pro cycling is DYNAMIC, hopefully for the better.

Vaughters has made a mission to create change and thus offers examples to guide cycling into the future. Some moves work / some moves less, however, He LEADS. Takes chances. Gives underdogs a platform / Offers hope to souls, sees undeveloped or under-achieved opportunities. Operates with a minimal budget / gets into other peoples wallet wisely. Explains himself to the public well. Sometimes polarizing. He’s sort of becoming an American cycling institution.

Jonathan Vaughters is American cycling & I give Him credit.

That said, I ask for other’s to contribute, in part so I can learn more. -And maybe Jonathan could too.

There is much to be said about Vaughters.

As a Colorado cyclist, I root for this team with Colorado roots.

Cycling, pro cycling is DYNAMIC, hopefully for the better.

Vaughters has made a mission to create change and thus offers examples to guide cycling into the future. Some moves work / some moves less, however, He LEADS. Takes chances. Gives underdogs a platform / Offers hope to souls, sees undeveloped or under-achieved opportunities. Operates with a minimal budget / gets into other peoples wallet wisely. Explains himself to the public well. Sometimes polarizing. He’s sort of becoming an American cycling institution.

Jonathan Vaughters is American cycling & I give Him credit.

That said, I ask for other’s to contribute, in part so I can learn more. -And maybe Jonathan could too.
You might want to review what's here:
https//forum.cyclingnews.com/threads/jv-talks-sort-of.18079/

TRENDING THREADS