• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

The official Great Bauke Mollema thread

Jun 16, 2009
19,654
2
0
Visit site
The guy has panache, the guy has guts, the guy was not even trying in the finish of the stage into Burkowina. I am talking about the one and only bauke Mollema! The next superpower in cycling behind Cadel Evans. Also, Bauke is a good actor as he made it look like he was making an effort and puffing but he really wasn't.

What can this guy do in his career?
 

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
3,480
1
0
Visit site
I decided to change the name of the thread a little, so that we can from now on keep most Mollema talk within this topic. Because we all know he'll become better than LA, Merckx, Hinault and Contador put together
 
Jun 22, 2009
10,644
2
0
Visit site
Barrus said:
I decided to change the name of the thread a little, so that we can from now on keep most Mollema talk within this topic. Because we all know he'll become better than LA, Merckx, Hinault and Contador put together

what do you mean he'll become? ;)
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,654
2
0
Visit site
Barrus said:
I decided to change the name of the thread a little, so that we can from now on keep most Mollema talk within this topic. Because we all know he'll become better than LA, Merckx, Hinault and Contador put together

When did you become a mod? Susan seems to be handing out moderator powers like nobodies business.
 

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
3,480
1
0
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
When did you become a mod? Susan seems to be handing out moderator powers like nobodies business.

A couple of days ago, perhaps a little over a week.

Does anyone know what Rabobank plans are for him next year, will he be used as a superdomestique for Gesink, or will he have the opportunity to again ride the Giro, or perhaps the Vuelta as either a protected rider or as the team leader?
 
Barrus said:
A couple of days ago, perhaps a little over a week.

Does anyone know what Rabobank plans are for him next year, will he be used as a superdomestique for Gesink, or will he have the opportunity to again ride the Giro, or perhaps the Vuelta as either a protected rider or as the team leader?

I don't know what Rabo is planning but he wants a spot on the Tour team next year. Rabo will probably give him that shot.
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,654
2
0
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
The first one is from the soundtrack fo the movie Kick-*** (titled Flying Home by Marius Vries), the second one is from the Prodigy - title Omen.
Thought it'd be fitting :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hG2Vht00TM

Ahhhh, I recognised the 1st song! There was a cadel evans video similar to that one of Bauke Mollema's thet you made of his fleche wallonne victory. I have it on my ipod but can't seem to find it.:(
 
Jun 9, 2010
2,007
0
0
Visit site
Now that we are talking about this... I'll dare to enter in the Blasphemy zone :(

Who is the greatest? Vino or Boke*?

OMG I think that I unleashed a monster...! :(





*Guys remember He is now Boke... all those who write Bauke are sinners!!! confess your sins and EMBRACE Boke's religion!!!
 
Ryaguas said:
Now that we are talking about this... I'll dare to enter in the Blasphemy zone :(

Who is the greatest? Vino or Boke*?

OMG I think that I unleashed a monster...! :(





*Guys remember He is now Boke... all those who write Bauke are sinners!!! confess your sins and EMBRACE Boke's religion!!!

How DARE you!

Vino is clearly a false prophet. All must embrace the true Redeemer!