• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The official unite people who hate Leopard Trek thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they really riding hard, though? On the one hand, seems like Gesink and Contador made up one minute with relative ease, but on the other the gap to the breakaway has diminished a lot. Plus the Spanish commentators are saying it's Garmin.

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I think this thread is disgusting. Just thought I'd get that in there before I leave the thread for good.

Now everyone carry on

hrotha said:
Were they really riding hard, though? On the one hand, seems like Gesink and Contador made up one minute with relative ease, but on the other the gap to the breakaway has diminished a lot. Plus the Spanish commentators are saying it's Garmin.

Whatever happens, it's always Leopard's fault.

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Let's stop these ridiculous threads. No point in them. Express your disgust in any of the 1000 threads relating Leopard.

Absolutely waste of space. You don't even bother writing anything but 'I think this topic is appropriate' and then leaves it up to us to make somehing out of it - which is of course impossible.

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
This thread is stupid.

Cancellara, Voigt, O'Grady are class acts and 3 of my favorite riders, and I have nothing against the Schlecks or the other riders on the team.

If you have a point, make it. Enlighten us.

Here's the roster:

Andy Schleck, Fränk Schleck, Fabian Cancellara, Linus Gerdemann, Maxime Monfort, Jakob Fuglsang, Jens Voigt, Stuart O'Grady and Joost Posthuma

Status
Not open for further replies.