The Sacrifice of Landis

Status
Not open for further replies.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
It seems Mr. Landis career was sacrificed due to his stepping on the wrong toes. Speaking to a bike shop owner who told me, coming from the same Pennsylvanian Dutch roots, I was informed of many unknown to me actions between Amgen (such as Floyd unable to ride with the Bahati team there) and prior to Floyds' gut spillage. Does anyone have any insight on Floyds' 'hidden business dealings with the capos' of cycling, non doping?
 
Oct 25, 2010
3,049
2
0
flicker said:
It seems Mr. Landis career was sacrificed due to his stepping on the wrong toes. Speaking to a bike shop owner who told me, coming from the same Pennsylvanian Dutch roots, I was informed of many unknown to me actions between Amgen (such as Floyd unable to ride with the Bahati team there) and prior to Floyds' gut spillage. Does anyone have any insight on Floyds' 'hidden business dealings with the capos' of cycling, non doping?
Look, either make an accusation, or don't. You won't get a shot off unless you pop your head up above the wall long enough to actually take aim.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
BotanyBay said:
Look, either make an accusation, or don't. You won't get a shot off unless you pop your head up above the wall long enough to actually take aim.
To me it is obvious, from reading books that Landis was a maverick(Mercury, USPostal, Phonak in his negotiations for higher pay, working conditions)
I read that in the Lance books and Floyds' Positively False.
What I heard yesterday is that Floyd approached Amgen with the silver or lead deal, something like, we have been using your product for years, now let my team in or I will start exposing individuals.
 
Oct 25, 2010
3,049
2
0
flicker said:
To me it is obvious, from reading books that Landis was a maverick(Mercury, USPostal, Phonak in his negotiations for higher pay, working conditions)
I read that in the Lance books and Floyds' Positively False.
What I heard yesterday is that Floyd approached Amgen with the silver or lead deal, something like, we have been using your product for years, now let my team in or I will start exposing individuals.
That's more like it.

Ponder this:

Apparently the brutha was wearing a wire for a long time. Have you considered that he might have called some people on the phone talking some outrageous shiite in an effort to get them to say some "less outrageous" (yet still indictment-worthy) shiite of their own in response?
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
BotanyBay said:
That's more like it.

Ponder this:

Apparently the brutha was wearing a wire for a long time. Have you considered that he might have called some people on the phone talking some outrageous shiite in an effort to get them to say some "less outrageous" (yet still indictment-worthy) shiite of their own in response?
Anything is possible with Floyd, he is pretty awesome!
 

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
3,480
0
0
flicker said:
It seems Mr. Landis career was sacrificed due to his stepping on the wrong toes. Speaking to a bike shop owner who told me, coming from the same Pennsylvanian Dutch roots, I was informed of many unknown to me actions between Amgen (such as Floyd unable to ride with the Bahati team there) and prior to Floyds' gut spillage. Does anyone have any insight on Floyds' 'hidden business dealings with the capos' of cycling, non doping?
Say something about these actions or include something else of interest or this thread will be closed
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
It is a personal thing, the poor guy was shafted, I feel for him. By people speaking the truths which happened to Floyd and Floyds actions it might protect other hapless individuals. I was curious, that is all who did Floyd anger to be a scapegoat in the 2006 tour and blackballed on his return.
 
Oct 25, 2010
3,049
2
0
flicker said:
It is a personal thing, the poor guy was shafted, I feel for him. By people speaking the truths which happened to Floyd and Floyds actions it might protect other hapless individuals. I was curious, that is all who did Floyd anger to be a scapegoat in the 2006 tour and blackballed on his return.
I think Barrus means more along the lines of my first reply. Tell us exactly what you think you heard. If you're going to throw the rock, stand up and throw it.
 

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
3,480
0
0
flicker said:
It is a personal thing, the poor guy was shafted, I feel for him. By people speaking the truths which happened to Floyd and Floyds actions it might protect other hapless individuals. I was curious, that is all who did Floyd anger to be a scapegoat in the 2006 tour and blackballed on his return.
So you have nothing, just as always? Am I right?
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Barrus said:
So you have nothing, just as always? Am I right?[/QUOTE
Actually I did say that Floyd made veiled threats towards the sponsors of the Tour of California. For Floyds' team to be allowed to participate in said race.
As before, I insinuate that Floyd participated in races like the Tour and the Vuelta against other questionable individuals. Why do the powers that be want to ruin Floyd. Is Floyd a shining example of a sports cheat?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY