• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thomas de Gendt Discussion Thread

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
DFRxFalWsAIcsSW.jpg

+ a couple hundred kilometers working at the front of the peloton.

--> that's half the Tour :cool:

And he also participated in every Sprint + KoM in those breaks

3rd year in a row he finishes top 10 in the points competition and 2nd year in a row podiums the KoM competition. #randomfacts

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
“It is my ultimate goal to win a Vuelta stage, as I already won a stage in Giro and Tour. That is something I really want to achieve in my career. I read that at the moment 99 riders were able to win at least one stage in all three Grand Tours. It would be nice to be the hundredth rider in history"
http://lottosoudal.be/previewvuelta18082017/?lang=en
mmmm... which stage would go nicely with Stelvio & Ventoux ?

Re: Re:

Tank Engine said:
roundabout said:
Maybe he would prefer to ride over the line first, but he has won a stage in the Vuelta.

Am I missing something here? No ITT or TTT win at the Vuelta. He has won a couple of stages in the Volta (a Catalunya) though.

Are we still talking about Nibali here? In official papers he did win stage 20 in Vuelta 2010 when Mosquera was wiped out from the results.

Re: Re:

bambino said:
Tank Engine said:
roundabout said:
Maybe he would prefer to ride over the line first, but he has won a stage in the Vuelta.

Am I missing something here? No ITT or TTT win at the Vuelta. He has won a couple of stages in the Volta (a Catalunya) though.

Are we still talking about Nibali here? In official papers he did win stage 20 in Vuelta 2010 when Mosquera was wiped out from the results.
Oh, if it's Nibali then he's won the 2013 TTT with Astana as well!

TRENDING THREADS