• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thomas Dekker:a new beginning?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
hrotha is right. No one other than Thomas himself can know 100% if he was clean or not. That includes the UCI and Dekkers private website editor.

Yes, the evidence in his favor is good, and its very possible that he was clean but to use the figure 100% is ridiculous.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Bavarianrider said:
Dekker is like Markus Fothen. Absolutely worthless without juice.

:facepalm: do you even know why fothen suckes so much now?? because his knees are destroyed by his heavy gear use, same with ignatiev, weening en countless others

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I've just received an "infraction" for insulting Pecker_T.

They have also removed an on-topic post of mine. I'd have never thought such a travesty would occur around here. I'm a model of obedience and good behavior. What a disappointment.

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
This thread was move to the Clinic by the moderators and now you can speak freely about his past if you consider that Dekker´s doping issues are the main topic in this thread. As I said, the main goal was not to discuss that question but his eminent future but I understand that is easier to base an analysis on a certain kind of weakness of a person. The show must gon on...