• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tommy V & Mont Ventoux

Will he be in the break.

• Vino.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't you just ask this in the stage thread? Or the General thread?

Tomorrows a good day for him to go in the break. Either tomorrow, the Alpe, or Le Grand Bornand; or all 3. But he hasn't been looking that great lately, so I have my doubts as to how successful he would be.

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Is it my imagination, or does he look even MORE pained to be riding than in years past?

I have to admit that I took a shine to him when he wore yellow for a week backin the Armstrong days. He certainly made a big splash as a rookie.

But, while most riders seem to mellow into their style with age, not so for Tommy V. It always looks like theres a tack in his show or something.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I watch Tour de France on the channel "France 2" (and France 3) by conviction. The commentator, Thierry Adam, is great. They used to have Laurent Fignon as co-commentator, then Laurent Jalabert, who were both great also. Now they have Cédric Vasseur, who I already knew because he used to be the co-commentator of the Belgian channel "La Une". He is also great.

If Thomas Voeckler, or any frenchman, comes close to winning this epic stage on the national holiday, they will go balistic and it will be an absolute pleasure to listen to them. So I hope and pray that he will make it.

Christian said:
I watch Tour de France on the channel "France 2" (and France 3) by conviction. The commentator, Thierry Adam, is great. They used to have Laurent Fignon as co-commentator, then Laurent Jalabert, who were both great also. Now they have Cédric Vasseur, who I already knew because he used to be the co-commentator of the Belgian channel "La Une". He is also great.

If Thomas Voeckler, or any frenchman, comes close to winning this epic stage on the national holiday, they will go balistic and it will be an absolute pleasure to listen to them. So I hope and pray that he will make it.

France 2 commentators also go ballistic everytime sky does anything, but it is the 14th of july after all:)

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Vino is the correct answer.

bettiniphoto_0051172_1_full_600.jpg

TRENDING THREADS