• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

too many riders

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Andre.J said:
I propose to cut the field down to avoid so many accidents. I think 9 riders per team is ridiculous; (it's not a baseball game); let's have 7 riders per team and only 20 teams. That would make a total of 140 riders instead of 198.

Just my 2 Euros

Andre

ngbbs4df271b271be3.jpg

Andre.J said:
I propose to cut the field down to avoid so many accidents. I think 9 riders per team is ridiculous; (it's not a baseball game); let's have 7 riders per team and only 20 teams. That would make a total of 140 riders instead of 198.

Just my 2 Euros

Andre
:rolleyes:

Why don't we start by cutting some Belgium riders? what do you think about my proposal?

Just my 2 pesos.

TRENDING THREADS