• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Gila

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Can someone explain to me why some teams changed their kits? Like Radioshack uses white shirts with red stripes and Dave Zabriskie suddenly rides for ZDNuts or something? Isn't he supposed to ride with Garmin ?

Tour of the Gila is officially a race for professionals without a contract, I believe, or maybe just no Pro Continental teams... Ergo the Shack boys ride for Mellow Johnny's and the Garmin Boys ride for DZNuts...

Either way there already was a Tour of the Gila thread, so you should've posted this question there. Keeps the forum nice and uncluttered.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Moondance said:
Tour of the Gila is officially a race for professionals without a contract, I believe, or maybe just no Pro Continental teams... Ergo the Shack boys ride for Mellow Johnny's and the Garmin Boys ride for DZNuts...

Either way there already was a Tour of the Gila thread, so you should've posted this question there. Keeps the forum nice and uncluttered.

sorry didn't mean to do so