Mar 25, 2013
Friday, April 26
Stage 3 – Payerne

Saturday, April 27
Stage 4 – Marly - Les Diablerets

Sunday, April 28
Stage 5 – Time-trial Geneva

Apr 7, 2013
Surprised TJ isn't racing for BMC. Sky have announced a different team to what is listed on the Romandie website, they say Sutton is racing not Swift. Garmin's team looks decent

Mar 25, 2013
I'm hoping for a better showing from Pinot here.

He was well off the pace in Pais Vasco.

Dec 4, 2012
Sky squad...

Josh Edmondson, Chris Froome, Peter Kennaugh, Vasil Kiryienka, David López, Richie Porte, Gabriel Rasch, Chris Sutton

Aug 16, 2011
Will likely be Sky that win this, unless they screw up somehow. Would like to see Talansky do well though. In fact Garmins team (on paper) looks pretty strong, I wonder who they will ride for?

Movistar look pretty good too, and they have 2 guys capable of a podium or even win in Costa and Valverde. If only they had brought Quintana, then they could have had a shot at all 3 podium spots. :D

Afrank said:
Will likely be Sky that win this, unless they screw up somehow. Would like to see Talansky do well though. In fact Garmins team (on paper) looks pretty strong, I wonder who they will ride for?

Movistar look pretty good too, and they have 2 guys capable of a podium or even win in Costa and Valverde. If only they had brought Quintana, then they could have had a shot at all 3 podium spots. :D
el bala isn't riding, only costa with most of the giro squad

Amador Andrey
Castroviejo Jonathan
Cobo Juan José
Costa Rui
Intxausti Benat
Karpets Vladimir
Plaza Molina Ruben
Ventoso Francisco José

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Robert5091 Professional Road Racing 336

ASK THE COMMUNITY