• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Transfers and Rumours 2019 > 2020

Page 69 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Technically that should be in the - non-yet-created - Transfers and Rumours 2020-2021 thread. Unfortunately, while I have been considering creating one I'm… sort of... too lazy…
( also think the person posting about it should be someone with the technical ability to post stuff from Twitter, coz… that was one strange way to announce it!

Actually, if you just copy the Twitter link in your message, it will automatically show the tweet, so that is really, really easy and not like posting an image, which I for the life of me can't understand why should be so difficult/not be a manual for.

Actually, if you just copy the Twitter link in your message, it will automatically show the tweet, so that is really, really easy and not like posting an image, which I for the life of me can't understand why should be so difficult/not be a manual for.

Yeah, but you see… I'm a technological doofus, who can't even find the Twitter link (and I don't actually have Twitter, I just read stuff offline.)

TRENDING THREADS