• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tropela 2014 Tour de France

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I started enjoying online cycling games some years ago. The best game for me is Tropela. They organize different competitions of cycling events. As far as I know, the first competition they organized was the Tour of France of 2005, because now is the 10th edition. Do you know it? They prepare different groups and you have to select 22 cyclists from them, but it is very difficult!! So many doubts!! :confused::confused:
I would love to discuss about that game in this forum, even we can make a mini league if people want to.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
It is free, not bad ;-)

I saw the game for Tour 2014 and it is not easy. For example I have doubts between Contador and Froome and you have to choose one. I have more clear the second group, because you have to choose between Nibali, Valverde and J. Rodriguez. For me it is clear: Valverde. But I understand that Nibali is under pressure and he is one of the best cyclist for 3 weeks races. Not easy neither.

What about the sprinters group? Cav-Kittel-Sagan?