• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I do not use twitter but I know that many here do. Recently some members have had issues being locked out after asking questions deemed too sensitive to those that follow the myth.

To insure your favorite person follows your "Tweets" check this guide

http://gizmodo.com/5535298/

Almost makes me want to sign up

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
I do not use twitter but I know that many here do. Recently some members have had issues being locked out after asking questions deemed too sensitive to those that follow the myth.

To insure your favorite person follows your "Tweets" check this guide

http://gizmodo.com/5535298/

Almost makes me want to sign up

Damn, I wish I would have known about this before. I'm all twittered out now. I would have tortured the bastid. He would have begged to be waterboarded.

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
I notice lots of members have twitter accounts here.

Gotta say I laughed at bruynel reacting to mike :D

Many are easy to follow as same name on twitter as on the CN forum. Me not so lucky, by the time I got around to really using twitter, my CN name was gone.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i noticed. i recently created an account to follow some cyclists and such and saw some cn members involved and chatting to each other a lot.

would have just used bike chatter, but i wanted to follow some other people to outside of cycling.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
i noticed. i recently created an account to follow some cyclists and such and saw some cn members involved and chatting to each other a lot.

would have just used bike chatter, but i wanted to follow some other people to outside of cycling.

follow me on twitter so I can follow you! @ACycling_fan (not very original :p)

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Using twitter very actively, still have the standard Egg image.

I think Race Radio is the only one I'm following from this forum :p.