• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI Protocol: Publish doping offenders &/or

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I thought that it was required to publish the names of doping positives in order to legally avoid claiming of ignorance in case those riders move to other places. This is true especially in the lower ranks, where tests are not always conducted, and the Cantina*Abierta, or Open^Bar is the rule in rampant out of control dudes eager to advance against all odds in a very difficult and competitive sport. So far, UCI 2.2 Vuelta Independencia Nacional has turned in two (2) cases of positive results; but hasn't been published anywhere, has been kept very low profile, it's only know by insiders, involves two very well known riders. What is the Rule? To Publish or Not To Publish/That's the Question? Confessions!!!!!!!
PD DR's wild wild west-like biz approach to sports and politics allows folks with the privilege to manage public affairs to just swindle the funds. They are not prosecuted. But Frre'Lance Journalists? Just Shot, no questions asked. Except in my case, where ' THEY' know reprisals would be taken, without regrets. My fans are quite UNCIVILIZED:eek:UCI.CH

May 3, 2010
Visit site
WindLessBreeze said:
I thought that it was required to publish the names of doping positives in order to legally avoid claiming of ignorance in case those riders move to other places. This is true especially in the lower ranks, where tests are not always conducted, and the Cantina*Abierta, or Open^Bar is the rule in rampant out of control dudes eager to advance against all odds in a very difficult and competitive sport. So far, UCI 2.2 Vuelta Independencia Nacional has turned in two (2) cases of positive results; but hasn't been published anywhere, has been kept very low profile, it's only know by insiders, involves two very well known riders. What is the Rule? To Publish or Not To Publish/That's the Question? Confessions!!!!!!!
PD DR's wild wild west-like biz approach to sports and politics allows folks with the privilege to manage public affairs to just swindle the funds. They are not prosecuted. But Frre'Lance Journalists? Just Shot, no questions asked. Except in my case, where ' THEY' know reprisals would be taken, without regrets. My fans are quite UNCIVILIZED:eek:UCI.CH
Known to FreeLance Jevo: DR Flagship WC and MC. Fill in the blanks