• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI sits and has coffee for an hour with team officials while riders are... LOL

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Welcome back BB. We started discussing that 1 week ago, but I don't think it had it's own thread.

The UCI controls are truly a joke. McQuaid said he would look into this issue which means he would make sure the latest check cleared.

I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would love to be able to do it. This topic came up because Astana was actually able to get away with it.

What really sucks is that I think I've said like a dozen times on here the best chance to catch if not doping, but bio numbers that would seem really askew is with a surprising morning test, especially after the sign in. Alas, not to be.

It was nice to hear Pierre Boudry be critical of what happened, but he, and AFLD weren't the one's doing the testing, that was the Politburo, I mean UCI.

TRENDING THREADS