• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Using Xenon?

imeldac75

BANNED
Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi all--I have a question about using xenon gas. I was at a fitness expo a few days ago and a both there--Xenair I think it was called for giving out free "samples." I tried xenon for about 5 minutes at the booth. The next day I went for my usual ride and it took me about 1/4 less time to do my usual ride and I felt like I could keep on going. This was just after one time and I'm thinking about purchasing more from this company but I'm wondering if this might be placebo. The girl at the booth said you may see some effects right away. Has anyone ever tried xenon and felt that great right away? I know it's a banned substance, but this would just be for my own personal use.