• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Question Valencia and Benidorm/Calpe - groups to ride with

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
If anyone has experience riding in Valencia and Benidorm/Calpe, can you suggest any clubs or shops to find group rides? Thanks

edit: and any suggestions for good coffee shops in these areas would be appreciated!

Last edited:
If anyone has experience riding in Valencia and Benidorm/Calpe, can you suggest any clubs or shops to find group rides? Thanks

edit: and any suggestions for good coffee shops in these areas would be appreciated!
I am going there starting Feb 17th, for a bit over 2 weeks. Many hotels seem to welcome cyclists and there are lots of bike rental places where one should be able to find that type of info. Since my competing years are long gone, I'm not concerned with finding a suitable group for my abilities, but you should be able to find what you need.
What appeals to me is the almost certainty of good weather (as compared to Costa Brava) and the nice variety of roads (from what I gathered).

TRENDING THREADS