• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vande Velde you sook, you ruined my fantasy team

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
The ball of orange with the broken collar bone that was moaning on the ground turns out to have been Vande Velde who is recovering nicely in le hospital.

Not showing as a withdrawl as yet for some reason.

I wish I hadnt deleted the recording, nothing quite like a decent broken collar bone caught on cam.

A

Anonymous

mickkk said:
The ball of orange with the broken collar bone that was moaning on the ground turns out to have been Vande Velde who is recovering nicely in le hospital.

Not showing as a withdrawl as yet for some reason.

I wish I hadnt deleted the recording, nothing quite like a decent broken collar bone caught on cam.

erm.. hes fine according to his twitter...

hard day yesterday. caught with our pants down. hats off to columbia.
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

here is a post i did for the NYT yesterday http://tinyurl.com/qkev6t
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
AHA well maybe the Aussie media got the wrong orange ball of moaning??

As a foolishly deleted the recording, moans and all, I cant check, but there is a rider out with a busted collar bone and its not on Le Tour site yet.