• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Velo Manager - By far the best choice for an online cyclingmanager game

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a great and free online cycling manager game? :confused:
Stop your search :eek: and go to: www.velo-manager.com or free-cycling-manager.com ! :D

Velo Manager is a free online cycling manager game, where you manage your own cycling team and race against lots of other managers.
You have to manage staff, training, equipment, but also race tactics, in order to bring your rider to victory!
Every evening, races are simulated from 20:00 till 21:00 (ranking update every 15 minutes). Be victorious and bring home the World Cup, UCV ranking or why not have the honour to defend your national colours? Don't wait any longer and create your own team!

logo_cyclisteVM.png

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Haha, no no. Velo Manager has been created by some French cyclists. But as you can see now, we grew quite international. For the moment our main nations are France, Spain and Belgium. However we still have enough space for many many other countries willing to be at the top of the game!
So don't hesitate to invite your friends.

Enjoy and good luck to you all!

VeloManager said:
Haha, no no. Velo Manager has been created by some French cyclists. But as you can see now, we grew quite international. For the moment our main nations are France, Spain and Belgium. However we still have enough space for many many other countries willing to be at the top of the game!
So don't hesitate to invite your friends.

Enjoy and good luck to you all!

I'm suspcious.

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Midnightfright said:
I'm suspcious.
There's really no need to be suspicious! We admit that our design isn't quite fashionable, but the game itself is great.

Statistics
Active/24h: 680
Online: 28
Transfers/24h: 78

So there's not really a reason to create your own team...

Enjoy the racing and good luck!

Kind regards,
The Velo Manager-crew

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Launch of a new season!

tacki49 said:
A new season starts today so it's a very good moment to get your team and try the game !
13 new countries are also available !

Yes, that's correct tacki49. Quite a lot of countries decided to join us. We welcomed; Japan, New Zealand, Lithuania, South Africa, Estonia, Mexico, Venezuela, etc. You see, all these countries still need to build up a reputation, so don't hesitate to join us and be a leader for your country!

Season 14 has just started, so now is the perfect time to join our community.
Be part of it and win it all!

Have a nice season and good luck @ Velo Manager

Kind Regards,
The Velo Manager-crew

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
tacki49 said:
A new season starts today so it's a very good moment to get your team and try the game !
13 new countries are also available !

I appreciate that you waited to join the forums for this magnificent contribution. I do not suspect anything other then genuine appreciation for the game from a spectators point of view.

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
I appreciate that you waited to join the forums for this magnificent contribution. I do not suspect anything other then genuine appreciation for the game from a spectators point of view.

Hello,

It is sad to see there's quite a lot of irony on this forum thread.
Personally I think it's rather normal that new members of the forum don't know who Hugo Koblet is. It is only later that I spotted that this person is sufficiently known on this forum.

At velo-manager.com we really appreciate remarks, but only if they are helpfull. Mocking the hard work of other people is simply not helpfull at all!
If you do have any remarks that can help us with developing our website, please don't hold back...

For the rest I've seen there's quite a pleasant atmosphere on this forum (I'm hoping it will be the same here), keep up the good work!

I hope I didn't insult anyone, cause if this were the case, I would like to apologise already.

We are looking forward to seeing you again on Velo Manager!
Currently our crew is working hard on a great new bunch of things, so there's a lot to look forward to.

Kind Regards,
The Velo Manager-crew

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Maybe its the good result I got yesterday that is clouding my view but this is actually quite decent.

It only takes a few minutes to enter races and fix the tactics so as far as time wasters go its not bad.

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks al_pacino !

Now, 41 countries are available on our website, so your would be there !
You can put tactics to your riders, choose the races you will participate, buy equipment, and every night, read the live text of the race and the results!

If you want some advice ask here I will try to help you !

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
A new season start tomorrow, so it's a very good moment to create your own team.
We will start with 3 cyclo-cross, where Agility is the main skill to watch ! (Resistance is also very important)

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm new on velo-manager, and it seems to be a nice game, I finnished 3rd for my first race.
But I don't know what to do for the grand tour (Vuelta a espana).
Is the recovery very important ?

Does someone play this game too ? In wich division ?

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Getting my **** kicked in 5t.

From my limited GT experience you need your leaders to hold as much energy as possible. It's maybe better to look for stages than the overall to start with.

I've played this for some seasons and are placed top10 in division 2. Had great succes the first couple of seasons, but seem to have stagnated now.

Get busy with the international scout from the start of next season and get your youth training structured. That way you'll hopefully earn some money, being able to buy better riders to get you further up in the divisions.

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Kazistuta are you Team Boogie Woogie (the only danish team on division 2) ?
If it's true, well done for your two national champions Luxembourg and Switzerland !

Thanks...yeah, that's me:) Didn't even know about the Swiss champ, didn't think he had a chance and never checked the result. My Luxembourg rider is national champ for the second season in a row.

Would love a season in first division, but the last step is the hardest...

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Your rider Andre Andre seems to be a very good rider !
In my division at The Vuelta, I'm now 4th (overall ranking), so it's a good result for us, I hope that we can finish in the top 3!!
Tonight and tomorrow there are more mountain, so it will be quite different !

Hello Im still pretty new to the game started half way last season and doing pretty good in Div5 now (currently 3rd and winning the Vuelta), but I dont want to promote to Div4 yet. So I had a question, I see that at the start of february you can have a trainingscamp and the calender wont go further then there does this mean that the season will end there? or is it just a halfway point of the season?

Since we didnt really have any hilly classics yet and were just at Paris Roubaix at the Calender (except for the vuelta).

So I need to know if I have to drop a place in my division before that time :p.