Velocio-Sram team training on new Sraw Wireless?

Aug 18, 2009
Anyone else notice that the new Velocio-SRAM team appears to be *maybe* training on the Sram wireless groups used by Bissel last year?

I suppose this shouldn't be a surprise given that they're sponsored by Sram and all.

I was looking at the pics on Velonews and noticed that most (if not all) of the riders only have two cables popping out from under their bar tape; presumably the brake cables.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/12/news/road/gallery-velocio-sram-training-camp_356236

I wonder how long it'll be now before we see this stuff coming to market?

Aug 18, 2009
Hahaha That is the commonly heard sentiment!....

Although oddly the Bissel riders at the Tour of Alberta last September were raving about how great it was :p

Ad Rock said:
Anyone else notice that the new Velocio-SRAM team appears to be *maybe* training on the Sram wireless groups used by Bissel last year?

I suppose this shouldn't be a surprise given that they're sponsored by Sram and all.

I was looking at the pics on Velonews and noticed that most (if not all) of the riders only have two cables popping out from under their bar tape; presumably the brake cables.

I wonder how long it'll be now before we see this stuff coming to market?
those are mechanical Sram Red brakes-shifters. the derailleurs cables are behind the bars and enter their S5 frames behind the stem. that's why we can't see them.

look closely here

Aug 18, 2009
pastronef said:
those are mechanical Sram Red brakes-shifters. the derailleurs cables are behind the bars and enter their S5 frames behind the stem. that's why we can't see them.

look closely here

Ahhhh good eye! Right you are!

ASK THE COMMUNITY