• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vijay Singh Confessed to Using What???

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
blackcat said:
actually incorrect.

bigger muscles, more speed, more explosive power and strength like Tiger has meant his body has started to fail him, by putting too much stress on the white tissue. the ligaments and the tendons, that all the hypertrophy androgens cannot strengthen in proportion to the new strength and power from the red tissue muscles.

tiger was not meant to be a muscle bound physique, his ligaments and tendons cant handle the strain eh

Paging Dr Gallea...Dr. Gallea...

PGA Testing is Awesome

Vijay gets no penalty for IGF1, aka "dear antler spray."

This is awesome reasoning: the PGA only tests urine. The WADA test for IGF1 requires a *blood* sample. Never tested positive has never rung so true.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/s...ga-tour.html?smid=tw-nytsports&seid=auto&_r=0

Hey golfers! You are free to use not only IGF1, but ANYTHING that does not show up in urine. The PGA doesn't test blood.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Catwhoorg said:
Personally I think its codswallop,

And you shoul know, right, Random Internet Forum Poster! If there's one person's opinion I'd trust it sure is Random Internet Forum Poster.
He knows everything about everything. /s

Thats why I said personally...

A peptide spray under the tongue is going to be very limited in its effect.

A suitable peptide injected subcutaneously or in a delayed release pill (to avoid stomach digestion) is another matter entirely.

Here's thePGA Tour official statement, which purports to quote a communication from WADA. From WADA:
“In relation to your pending IGF-1 matter, it is the position of WADA, in applying the Prohibited List, that the use of "deer antler spray" (which is known to contain small amounts of IGF-I) is not considered prohibited.

On the other hand it should be known that Deer Antler Spray contains small amounts of IGF-1 that may affect anti-doping tests.

Players should be warned that in the case of a positive test for IGF-1 or hGH, it would be considered an Adverse Analytical Finding.”

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
clotho2 said:
I hope since this forum is about doping placing this thread is okay.

Would someone please tell me what the heck golfer Vijay Singh confessed to using? What is "Deer spray" and how does that help him? Also, should parents now be worried about their kids running to ****'s?
cant be farked reading the entire thread.

but VJ (hes the mirror black chimera of jonny vee)

he hand Tiger were the first to get that lazic eye procedure which gives you better than 20-20 vision. you can walk into a drug store, and undress any female you wish with your eyes alone.

ofcourse, tiger took it a bit further than that,

Ask many Australian pro golfers what they think of Vijay & you will get a pretty universal reply. Well know for bending the rules...ie kicking the ball out from under trees a la Judge Smails.

Apparently in his early days, he would board with people in AUS when playing out here & was just as popular with those folks too.

Oh.. and his addition skills are pretty ordinary on occasion, too.