• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta Colombia Oro y Paz 2017 01/8/2017 - 13/8/2017

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I have to say Cala is riding one hell of a race. Great TT too.

But Cano will win this bike race. His time and moment has come. And for a guy with so much talent, it would be a shame to never win la Vuelta.

Santiago Botero, 10 years ago in August 2007, the last time La Vuelta had a passage over the mythical Letras. He won by more than three minutes over Ortega. He would also take home the general classification a few days later. Having an advantage of nearly five minutes over Hernan Buenahora.

DG0lkVkW0AEkQlT.jpg

cMWcJdC.png

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Soto back to back.
I grabbed a 30 minute video off youtube and thought it must not have the finish because it had like 20 minutes left with 3:48 on the clock and the stage was 198km but no they did 198 in just over 4 hours! So I figure it must be downhill all the way no pretty much flat. Must have been a hell of a tailwind.