• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What should Floyd do.

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
He hasnt and he shouldnt. So far .
His relative silence of recent months is the correct way to deal with things while enquiries by the FDA are continueing.
Looks to me he`s got good advice these days and is taking it.

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Floyd should go about his life the way he wants, with the exception of making more of a scene than he has. His words have been heard by everyone who wants to listen and his testimony in the Armstrong case will also be heard (if he is called to testify).

He has done his part to bring awareness and clean his conscience, if those were his true goals.

He should continue to race endurance mountain bike races and whatever domestic races he wants. With the rest of his time, he should do what we all do. Get a job and have a good life.

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't know-- what's he going to say?

"It is plausible that the Clen got into his system via transfusion, however I am not in a position to speculate any further."

He doesn't have anything to gain from the Clentador case so you probably won't hear anything from him.

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Floyd should practice counting money to prepare for the inevitable day when a large percentage of Lance's wealth becomes Floyd's own. Then Floyd should have an investment strategy ready to go that will one day make him wealthier than the big-living, retired, and ever-less-marketable Lance Armstrong.

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Well heck...

FloydSaxo-1.jpg
[/IMG]

...his suspension is long over, and chances are there will be a vacancy. :rolleyes:
FloydSaxo-1.jpg
[/IMG]

TRENDING THREADS