• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What sneakers are these?

Jul 21, 2019
Visit site
oldcrank said:
Don't know the model, but I'm pretty certain the brand is SCARPA. Not really "sneakers" ... More of a trail or hiking or climbing type of footwear.

Spot on Old Crank! Scarpa Mojito. Thanks much

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
One of my friends has Scarpa Mojito sneakers it is his favorite brand. He is wearing them since I know him. That's pure love lol. You know he has recently found a site about how to wash correctly sneakers. I guess that now he won't change his Scarpas hehe. Actually, I find this information very important 'cause I guess I'm not the only one in this world who destroyed shoes washing them in a washing machine or using different detergents that destroy their color and so on.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS