• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What will be your favorite teams of 2013?

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
After all the transfer news that has been coming in, my favorite teams have shifted somewhat, is this the case with other people? My top 10 favorite teams:

1. Garmin
2. Astana
3. Cannondale
4. Saxo Bank
5. Movistar
6. FDJ
7. Ag2r (Pozzo + Apollo + Betancour)
8. Vacansoleil
9. OPQS
10. BMC

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I like the teams that have my favorite riders, so I would say in order
BMC (gilbert, Phinney, TJVG, Hushovd (if he is able to comes back), Evans)
Cannondale (Sagan, Moser)
Astana (Nibali, Vino)
Katusha (Purito)
Movistar (Valverde, Quintana).

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Any team that has a GC rider who can lead a GT when Contador is within striking distance.

Is there anything better (GT wise) than Contador racing for the win when he is behind and has to go on the attack?

EDIT: For real, I like the carrots a lot. Also Liquigas and Saxo.

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Euskaltel as always but IAM is really appealing to me with two swedes and an interesting sponsor from a very globalized industry.

astana
androids with delfino leader
coldeportes
europcar
uk postal
saxo
untouchable war machines in the spring
christina watches
epm-une with sevilla leader
efapel

and i begin to love movistar because valverde seems to race more aggresive than he used to. plus he helps others too.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Generally I support people not organizations. Having said that, i like the faith some sponsors put into the sport.

So probably will look to Astana and Coledeportes. Maybe AG2R

Is this a joke? You can be lucky if they pay their riders in time.

Anyway, don't have a favorite team, but QS has a large amount of my favorite riders together.

TRENDING THREADS