When did this happen

Apr 12, 2009
1,087
1
0
So there's an official doping section, oh boy.what happens if you talk about it in the road section.
 
May 1, 2009
149
0
0
This is kinda cute. It could be like a little village. We could have 'The Clinic', 'The Cafe', 'The Bike Shop' for gear etc.
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
boalio said:
This is kinda cute. It could be like a little village. We could have 'The Clinic', 'The Cafe', 'The Bike Shop' for gear etc.
Can I have my own room at the clinic??
 
Jun 29, 2009
111
0
0
franciep10 said:
So there's an official doping section, oh boy.what happens if you talk about it in the road section.
They will come round your house and take you away. Don't even think about it.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
boalio said:
This is kinda cute. It could be like a little village. We could have 'The Clinic', 'The Cafe', 'The Bike Shop' for gear etc.
I vote we have a village Cobbler. I think Cobbling is a trade in sore need of a "comeback." Cause I need a guy who can make a nice stable running shoe.....and that guy can't get kids from 3rd world nations to make them......unless he just can't do the things their delicate little hands can and then he at least needs to pay them double their parent's weekly salary. I am sure that .50 cents will not raise the price of my shoes too much...
 
Apr 12, 2009
1,087
1
0
Thoughtforfood said:
I vote we have a village Cobbler. I think Cobbling is a trade in sore need of a "comeback." Cause I need a guy who can make a nice stable running shoe.....and that guy can't get kids from 3rd world nations to make them......unless he just can't do the things their delicate little hands can and then he at least needs to pay them double their parent's weekly salary. I am sure that .50 cents will not raise the price of my shoes too much...
what are you talking about:confused:
 
Mar 17, 2009
98
0
0
I am very happy that the pro forum will not be clogged anymore with tired doping threads.

Its very discouraging for beginners having a peek at the pro forum and finding out that all is talked about is doping. Its not good for kids at all and it does nothing to help the sports image.
 
Mar 11, 2009
165
0
0
Sadly though I don't see how some (*not all*) talk of doping can be seperated from pro cycling.

Do we mention David Millar's ride to Barcelona today but have to visit here to post about his past with Cofidis and Dr Losa? Do we discuss Oscar Pereiro but have to come here to mention Landis and the 2006 Tour? Can we discuss Astana without making reference to the way the team was born from the wreckage of Liberty Seguros following Puerto, or without mentioning Vinokourov?

It seems hard to seperate it all, too artificial.
 
franciep10 said:
So there's an official doping section, oh boy.what happens if you talk about it in the road section.
You are tied down to a chair and your eyelids are glued open. You are then subjected to endless repeats of the Versus pre-Tour show with an extra large helping of mooning over Lance by Bob Roll and Paul Sherwin. By the time the punishment is finished, you love The Lance and become a mindless robot who believes everything he and his PR people say.

Robert the Muppet already went through the treatment, so you can see the result is something to truly be feared.
 
Dr. Maserati said:
Can I have my own room at the clinic??
Certainly. You are a doctor, after all. ;)

franciep10 said:
what are you talking about:confused:
I think he's talking about "Cobblestones", and being silly. That's a good thing, right?

BroDeal said:
You are tied down to a chair...Robert the Muppet already went through the treatment, so you can see the result is something to truly be feared.
LMAO funny!!! :D
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
franciep10 said:
So there's an official doping section, oh boy.what happens if you talk about it in the road section.
We send round the black helicopters :)
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
BroDeal said:
If I were part of the Illuminati then I would paint my helicopters pink. No one would suspect us until it was too late.
That's a brilliant idea.

5000 gallons of pink paint to the Cyclingnews hangar, stat!

We'll do the blimp too ;)
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
John Stevenson said:
That's a brilliant idea.

5000 gallons of pink paint to the Cyclingnews hangar, stat!

We'll do the blimp too ;)
I'd paint mine in green camouflage so that nobody would ever see them........


I know you can't see that, but its there.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY