• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is this?

This comment is good:

This is ridiculous. My son who is 3 did his first race last weekend on his Skuut bike. He loves riding. He loves daddy's races. What am I getting him into??? Get rid of every single one of these guys. I assume if this guy is hiring a big name attorney, he's a wealthy rider himself who has had a lot of success. They really have to get all these guys, clean the sport up and keep going after these kinds of riders for years to come. Yes, I know that there are drugs in every pro sport. But this is our sport. Let's fix it! Shame on this guy and on every guy who has done this stuff. You're not a hero, you're an enemy to cycling's future and to my kids!