Who Will Have The Best Career?

Who Will Have The Best Career?

  • Vino his kids

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2012
11,703
0
0
4 young talents.

Peter Sagan.



He can do anything except ITT and GT's. Can handle tough hills. Can hang for a long while in the mountains but no real climber but he's still young.

Nairo Quintana.



The only one who destroyed a sky-train by himself (nibali didn't really destroy the sky-train, that was more rain ) The one who will dominate GT's next?

Michal Kwiatkowski



Is there something he can't do? He rode the final in the RVV, AGR. He can TT as the best. He was 4th in T-A. This dude is a straight up beast who can do everything. He even has a decent sprint. If he improves a little bit more...

And then obviously these guys, Beware!!!!



I know, nuff said...
 
Sagan is a once in a generation talent. Nairo could possibly be, but he's definitely a super-talent. Lets see how he goes when he starts racing GTs for himself. Kwiatkowski? There are proably 10-20 other guys you could have just as easily put in this poll instead of him. Lets let him actually win some races (preferably big ones) first before we start anointing him.
 
Roderick said:
In 10 years from now EBH will be considered as the greatest cyclist ever
I think you mean Oskar Svendsen :D

Seriously though, if Kwiatkowski continues improving at the rate he's done from last year to this one, he'll be winning all 3 GT's next year.
 
Order they are listed in the poll

Sagan doesnt need to even improve anymore to win MSR, RVV, and a average difficulty worlds + a hundred other things.

Quintana can probably already win a Vuelta and only needs to improve a little bit and hell be challenging for the Tour.

Kwiatkowski still needs to improve a little bit to get to whatever he is going to be. I dont believe in the all rounder who will smash cobbles tts, mountains etc. If hes lucky, its the mountains which he will improve in and with his already good tts he can challenge for gts.

Vinos kids, well they still need to improve a lot:p
 
Apr 14, 2013
72
0
0
jaylew said:
Sagan is a once in a generation talent. Nairo could possibly be, but he's definitely a super-talent. Lets see how he goes when he starts racing GTs for himself. Kwiatkowski? There are proably 10-20 other guys you could have just as easily put in this poll instead of him. Lets let him actually win some races (preferably big ones) first before we start anointing him.[/B]
Please tell me the other 10-20 guys who can be in this poll instead of Kwiatkowski.
 
May 28, 2012
2,779
0
0
Vino's kids won't even be allowed to race on this planet.

Quintana = best talent
Peter Sagan = most impressive(on and off the bike)
Kwiatkowski = the best challenger for both riders
 
May 5, 2011
7,490
0
0
The Hitch said:
Order they are listed in the poll

Sagan doesnt need to even improve anymore to win MSR, RVV, and a average difficulty worlds + a hundred other things.

Quintana can probably already win a Vuelta and only needs to improve a little bit and hell be challenging for the Tour.

Kwiatkowski still needs to improve a little bit to get to whatever he is going to be. I dont believe in the all rounder who will smash cobbles tts, mountains etc. If hes lucky, its the mountains which he will improve in and with his already good tts he can challenge for gts.

Vinos kids, well they still need to improve a lot:p
Old man Vino just needs to make a few phonecalls and we got them in the tour next year allready :cool:
 
Sep 8, 2009
15,305
0
0
vino's boys will rock the pro cycling planet for the next three decades
and the daughter will be the next marianne vos of course
 
Jul 29, 2012
11,703
0
0
Vino attacks everyone said:
Old man Vino just needs to make a few phonecalls and we got them in the tour next year allready :cool:
Don't be stupid.

Wait 4 more years.

Give Contador a few more chances to win the tour ;)
 
Jan 30, 2011
802
0
0
Not in this pole, but showing all the signs of prodigious talent at a young age: Caleb Ewan.

Has started his European races just as well as his abilities back in Australia. Everything is pointing towards a stellar career in the future.
 
Apr 14, 2013
72
0
0
peterst6906 said:
Not in this pole, but showing all the signs of prodigious talent at a young age: Caleb Ewan.

Has started his European races just as well as his abilities back in Australia. Everything is pointing towards a stellar career in the future.
How about Jasper Stuyven? Really impressive in the one-day races.
 
The only CONFIRMED talent as of now is Peter Sagan, the Beast.
No one like him. No one.

Not sure about Kwiatkowski, he could very well be a fluke who knows. We'll see the next couple of years. Looks great tho.

Quintana looks he's already the real deal, he won big in PV, yet he still has a lot to prove. We'll see the next stage races how he behaves.
 
Apr 7, 2013
189
0
0
Depends on how you classify greater career I personally count it as gt's, classics, worlds & olympics. So in that case Quintana
 
Aug 16, 2011
10,845
0
0
All depends on what the races one rates highest and which races make a riders career "the best." Sagan will surly have the best career in terms of one day and monument wins. Quintana will have the best career in terms of GT's. Kwiatkowski, lets wait and see what else he does.
I'd give Sagan the edge at the moment since he is already able to win the biggest races. The greatness of his career will be very close to Quintana's I think.
 
You have to look at how far ahead of 'the curve' they will be in their field.

Peter Sagan seems to be an absolute phenomenon in the classics.

Nairo Quintana might become that too, but right now he seems to be 'merely' very,very good.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY