• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will win Milan San Remo?

Who will win this Sunday?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parrulo said:
i think sagan will win but i wanted nibali to pull it off. would be awesome to see a GC rider win MSR and a big slap on the pure sprinters and GC contenders face
I'm afraid Nibali can win this only if he pulls away a smallish group and all his breakaway mates crash in the last 200m. :eek:

Eshnar said:
I'm afraid Nibali can win this only if he pulls away a smallish group and all his breakaway mates crash in the last 200m. :eek:

Parrulo said:
i think sagan will win but i wanted nibali to pull it off. would be awesome to see a GC rider win MSR and a big slap on the pure sprinters and GC contenders face
If Nibali and Gilbert get a big gap on the descent, who'll win the sprint?

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Miburo said:
Otherwise it's not a lottery right :rolleyes:

In the contrary, rain makes is more selective, less lottery then

It makes the descent off the Turchino, La Manie and the Cipressa much more treacherous. Luck will play a huge part tomorrow.

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
i know their chances are somewhat grim, but im cheering for Vincenzo and Fabian. #bombingdescents

some strong field again! no wonder its a lottery, with this many contenders..

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
will10 said:
It makes the descent off the Turchino, La Manie and the Cipressa much more treacherous. Luck will play a huge part tomorrow.

With rain it'll be more selective, you've a point about the descents though.

Is it gonna rain over the whole course btw?

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
SafeBet said:
Rain all day long.

Oh boy, Nibali will have a bigger chance then.

He should try and go on the cipressa and then go crazy on the descent. Probably won't work but i would love to see it.

Hope the tv connection won't **** up.