• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will win the Giro?

Who will win the Giro?

• AG2R LA MONDIALE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 PRO TEAM ASTANA 164:05:17 0:00
2 MOVISTAR TEAM 164:06:06 0:49
3 ANDRONI GIOCATTOLI - C.I.P.I. 164:09:54 4:37
4 AG2R LA MONDIALE 164:11:52 6:35

AG2R making a good move with 2 in the top10 and Nocentini getting a nice result.

Astana have good numbers, but all of them were off the pace significantly today, a bad day.

Androni have Rujano and Sella was ok, but have no 3rd who can consistently be at the top.

Movistar are looking good with Arroyo and Kiryienka, with Pardilla their 3rd being not hopeless.

Hmm, nice poll. I'm torn between AG2R and Movistar.

AG2R always seem to place high on team GC without getting big stage results and here they have 2 people in great form. However their usual depth doesn't seem to be there.

Movistar are usually quite agressive in the mountains and pick the breaks well so they can gain time there. Arroyo and Kiryienka also seem quite consistant so they are unlikely to lose many minutes on a single day.

*tosses coin*

Movistar it is.