• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Why cant i download tour tracker app?

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi

First of all, i dont know where else to post this, as there does not seem to be any forums related to the tour tracker, even though it is made by cyclingnews, as far as i can see, so i apologize in advance.

I am a cycling fan (since 1995) and i have enjoyed every tour since.´

I know that TourTracker has licensed the use of TourTracker to TV2 denmark

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.dk.tv2.tour2013

While i think that it is very awesome that a danish company has made this effort for their danish viewers, there is a huge problem.

My problem are as follows:
I cannot see tour tracker in play store. Its completely gone.
I have known this for a while and just been angry at TV2DK for this.. however, i just realized that Tour Tracker also supports giro and vuelta (where TV2 focuses solely on tdf)

Obviously i assume that TV2 has bought a license, and then the international tour tracker is blocked from dk to give TV2 more downloads.
Either because TV2 demanded it, or because TV2 will pay more if they get more downloads, which can be achieved by no access to Tour Tracker.

So my question is, are we danish users supposed to just deal with the fact that we cant use Tour Tracker when vuelta comes, just because TV2 has bought some license that means we danish users cannot get Tour Tracker?

Another issue is, i want to follow the tour in ENGLISH.
NOT danish. what about english speaking users who lives in denmark?

I think this is uncool and unacceptable, and i hope there will be a soluton before the vuelta starts.

I guess im hoping for some sort of answer that makes sense.

TRENDING THREADS