• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Why publish this

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 6, 2009
Visit site
Big_Blue_Dave said:
Ok, maybe not every cyclist, but the majority are reported in the news reports on the main page.

AWTA. I coupple of years ago a few of the milram rider's wife's/girlfriends/partners were having children and it was published on the site.

As for the topic:

0w3azsg2mcg6m7u2kvj3fz2mdntz3ruezu1s.jpg

A

Anonymous

schadenfreude said:
you're an idiot.

And you are a silly man who acts like a 12 year old in reference to Mr Armstrong. See, here is a picture of you:

idol-cryer.jpg

A

Anonymous

schadenfreude said:
i didn't realize that "Uni-ball" is an adult term these days, thanks for clearing that up.

Oh, my post was only in regards to your childish devotion to Mr Armstrong.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
And you are a silly man who acts like a 12 year old in reference to Mr Armstrong. See, here is a picture of you:

idol-cryer.jpg

and posting that pic makes you a ten year old.

A

Anonymous

jackhammer111 said:
and posting that pic makes you a ten year old.

Hey, I'll fart if I want your input. However, I would suggest that your adolescent devotion to Mr Armstrong does make you qualified to judge childishness however.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
hanging on by a ...

I keep coming back to these threads expecting conversations that don't devolve into grade school banter...maybe it's time to just let go...

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Rosedale said:
This was published on the main news page of Cyclingnews.com:-

Lance Armstrong's girlfriend, Anna Hansen, gave birth to a baby boy named Max, on Thursday, June 4.

Armstrong announced the news through a posting on his Twitter account at approximately 11:15pm (EDT). "Wassup, world? My name is Max Armstrong and I just arrived. My Mommy is healthy and so am I!" the post read.

Armstrong also posted a picture of the newborn and announced that Max weighed seven pounds,five ounces and was 20 inches long.

Max Armstrong becomes the first child for the couple and the fourth for the seven-time Tour de France champion who has three children with ex-wife, Kristin.

May I respectfully ask the editors or anyone else what this has to do with cycling.

I believe Big_Blue_Dave hit the nail on the head. I'd go through and pull out a bunch of other baby announcements for other cyclists to prove the point - but I'm really not convinced it's worth my time.

It's incredible that people can be that anti something that they labour over finding things about that thing to irritate them. Ever thought about just blocking it out?

I read multi-sport websites and don't particularly care for the women's basketball stories, and yet I sleep peacefully at night without putting on a song and dance over nothing. It's a crazy concept, I know, but perhaps one worth trying.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

TRENDING THREADS