• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins - UKADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there has been a probe yet regarding the doping conspiracies around Wiggins and what actions the United Kingdom anti-doping agency will take?

Will they be gathering witnesses for a case? I know he hasn't tested positive yet but neither did Armstrong.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
SilentAssassin said:
Just wondering if there has been a probe yet regarding the doping conspiracies around Wiggins and what actions the United Kingdom anti-doping agency will take?

Will they be gathering witnesses for a case? I know he hasn't tested positive yet but neither did Armstrong.

I don't know. Has the UK federation been doping up riders since they were juniors and been covering up positive drug tests like the USAC and USOC? If so, and Wiggins has been part of that system then they should probably get cracking.

Also, where did you hear that Lance hasn't tested positive? By my count he has close to a dozen positive tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS