• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggo in Majorca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I read that Bradley is beginning a stiff training session (that's on the bike) on Majorca. We were there last year and were amazed at the hundreds, perhaps thousands, we saw on our trips around, clearly on organised cycling trips - good business in the low season for the hoteliers.

I hope he feels safer on those roads because we certainly did not!

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
InterestedSpectator said:
I read that Bradley is beginning a stiff training session (that's on the bike) on Majorca. We were there last year and were amazed at the hundreds, perhaps thousands, we saw on our trips around, clearly on organised cycling trips - good business in the low season for the hoteliers.

Many roads of Canary Islands and Majorca are empty because people living at the coast, so they are great places for cycling

May 19, 2011
Visit site
InterestedSpectator said:

there is Wiggins thread already

TRENDING THREADS