• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wine

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
The absolute finest Zinfandel on planet earth. 20 acres on a hillside in Paso Robles, CA (a hidden gem).

May I present, Brochelle Vineyards Zinfandel.

thumbnail.aspx

Dude, you of all people should know not to mix the grain with the grape?
hahaha

A

Anonymous

Boeing said:
Dude, you of all people should know not to mix the grain with the grape?
hahaha

My grand foray into beer began with a foray into wine. And trust me, if you like Gorgeous Reds with huge fruit :)D), Brochelle is as good as it gets.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
My grand foray into beer began with a foray into wine. And trust me, if you like Gorgeous Reds with huge fruit :)D), Brochelle is as good as it gets.

I like me some Gorgeous Reds with huge low hanging fruit.. see chicks on bike thread:eek:

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
if you are looking to both impress the little woman and perhaps get lucky, its all about William Hill whites.

not that I drink white wine or anything like that

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
rhubroma said:
Well, it's not like I drink it everyday. However, when one is talking about delicious, fruity (jam accented) reds, then it's hard to do better.

Some of the Cornas with Syrah are really hard to beat. Also not cheap.

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Try it if you get a chance, Grk white wine

It goes with these if you like,

And growth here in sand wineyards.

P.S. Do not order it in restaurants, rip off. Buy it from locals.

TRENDING THREADS