• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

You Like This!

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Skills

I love how the dude about 3:40 in loads the front end pre turn and transfers to the rear cornering porpoise effect.

dude is on it

watch and learn roadies

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I just cant do that anymore with this old tattered body

this is better footage than The Collective..

Is Miranda Miller listening to Waylon Jennings in the pick up? word

She schools all dudes better than Tammy Donahugh

so sick, terrain and so many rippers out there now wow this is a great vid and pinkbike rules

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Boeing said:
Skills

I love how the dude about 3:40 in loads the front end pre turn and transfers to the rear cornering porpoise effect.

dude is on it

watch and learn roadies

They make it look easy. A lot of the camera angles don't do justice to how steep some of those lines are.

My favorite sound in the world is the sound of a full suspension bike absorbing a hit. It sounds like it feels, and I don't think there's a word for that.

And Miranda Miller does absolutely kill it. Since moving to BC I've been left in the dust by more women on mtbs than I can count.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
bc_hills said:
They make it look easy. A lot of the camera angles don't do justice to how steep some of those lines are.

My favorite sound in the world is the sound of a full suspension bike absorbing a hit. It sounds like it feels, and I don't think there's a word for that.

And Miranda Miller does absolutely kill it. Since moving to BC I've been left in the dust by more women on mtbs than I can count.

the skills at speed are amazing. and the way these guys throw the rear wheel around to corner is beyond explanation and almost beyond physics of 2 round wheels

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
bc_hills said:
yeah, that's just so beyond anything I can relate to doing on my bike I can't even think about it. It's amazing how much bmx riding has influenced mtb...

there is nothing in that video that this lad can touch either.
no doubt the sickest riders around and bmx is a huge influence in may areas of the industry

the thing about downhill or slope style bike handling that kills me is how front wheel dominant the best riders are