• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2024 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The kit is out, but, whoa, the bike! View: https://twitter.com/EFprocycling/status/1742930772892532960

filters:quality(75)

GDAiQWIasAAlZyU
Love the kit, but they should show us the back too—since that’s the part of the jersey we see ( on broadcasts) the most clearly during the race.

Reactions: Sandisfan
So the DSM jersey is essentially that of the November news releases about PostNL sponsorship, with extra sponsor names, although it had seemed that that was just a quick gimmick for the announcement.

I think its the exact same, as Ive a feeling we only ever really saw the back of it displayed.

and Ill push the photos over to the best and definitely worst national kits thread,

but theyve made a tidy old mess of the nat champs jerseys too, which is a shame as Pfeiffers GB one was really good last season, now it looks even worse than the stuff Lidl Trek come up with

I think its the exact same, as Ive a feeling we only ever really saw the back of it displayed.

and Ill push the photos over to the best and definitely worst national kits thread,

but theyve made a tidy old mess of the nat champs jerseys too, which is a shame as Pfeiffers GB one was really good last season, now it looks even worse than the stuff Lidl Trek come up with
Very first post in this thread: front of the shirt same (possibly a paler shade, but that might be the lighting) but without all the minor sponsor names. Agree about the national jerseys though

I like it better than the old one, although I'm not a big fan of the yellow line.

I do like this one more, never liked the last one either for some reason, it just didn't work for me, plus it meant a colour change on their bikes from imo the best paintjobs theyd ever had, so had always preferred their blue generation team kit instead.

Be interesting to see how it looks in races and real life, there is too much processing & photoshopping in the photos they've released imo to get a good feel for it yet.