• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2024 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I do like this one more, never liked the last one either for some reason, it just didn't work for me, plus it meant a colour change on their bikes from imo the best paintjobs theyd ever had, so had always preferred their blue generation team kit instead.

Be interesting to see how it looks in races and real life, there is too much processing & photoshopping in the photos they've released imo to get a good feel for it yet.

The Generation kit was purple though 😉

Yeah, like it better than the old as well. Still think the Women's UAE jersey is still the best jersey in either mens or women's peloton .

That's a matter of taste, of course. I think I liked the UAE ADQ white TDF kit better, although neither that nor the regular one are among my overall favourites.

Last edited:
also not sure if this is meant to be arty, or a shot of the retro team car for the Tour Down Under o_O:confused:

We don't usually post CT level kits here. There seem to be two at this team: I knowwhich one would brighten up the peloton.

They really need to get sponsorship from Frosties.
A few years ago there was a women's team that used a similar color, no tiger stripes but the near tan flesh color all over looked pretty disastrous.. And Mario Chippolini had some tiger stripes for something..

Reactions: Sandisfan
Reactions: Sandisfan
One of the greatest photos I have ever seen, in my life… :) That’s what makes life worth living: you think you had seen everything - and suddenly, you see something that can impossibly be described by words…

Just sooo good… ;)

Yes, it's a great photo. And I still can't work out if the photo is staged or the car is genuinely on fire.